JW Marriott Las Vegas
There aren’t only table games and slot machines to tempt the JW Marriott’s guests. There are also ten golf courses which are only a short distance from the resort. When you take a walk down the elegant restaurant of JW Marriott you would feel like you are taking a stroll through a antiquated and charming downtown. The restaurant has indoor and terrace-style dining available and there are also other features like J.C. Wooloughan the Irish Pub, the Japanese steak house and Shizen sushi bar. For nightlife, you would find the Gustave Mauler’s Cigar bar to be a haven. There is live entertainment at the Addison’s Lounge and the Round bar. You can also relax yourself at the Aquae Sulis spa.
JW Marriott Las Vegas Lobby
JW Marriott Las Vegas Pool
More information on JW Marriott
• There are 548 rooms.
• Rampart casino has video poker, keno machines, Megabucks and 1139 slot, 40 table games.
• 90 seater race and sports book with 14 TVs and big screens.
• Carmel room, Spiedini Ristorante, Ceres, Promenade café, Starbucks, Rampart Buffet, Shizen, J.C. Wooloughan and Waterside café are some dining options.
• To entertain, you have the Gustav Mauler’s cigar bar, Grand Ballroom, Addison’s lounge and the round bar.
• No nightlife
• Not many attractions.
• There are two whirlpools and one pool of size 11000 sq ft with a free flowing waterfall.
• A health club which has all the equipments for weight training, cardiovascular exercises, consultation for stress management and nutrition.
• Different massages and services are available in the Aquae Sulis spa along with a full-service salon.
• There is the Lamont’s gift shop, Aquae Sulis spa boutique and Gustav Mauler’s Tobaccos and Lounge.
• There is no chapel in the hotel however there is a garden gazebo.
• There is a meeting space of nearly 65000 sq ft.
• There is a business center.
• Every room has access to high speed internet for a charge.
• There are rooms which are accessible with wheelchairs.
• There is no RV park.
• There are no facilities for child care.
• Pets are not allowed in the hotel.
• They provide 24 hours room service.
• There is a garage for parking and you can use valet parking too.
• There is a shuttle service to the airport about which you can get more details from the hotel itself.
• There is a shuttle service to the Strip scheduled between 10 am to 11.30 pm. This schedule might change.
• Other facilities in the room include alarm clock, air conditioning, cable TV with remote, coffee maker, writing desk, separate shower, whirlpool bathtubs, electronic door locks, hair dryer, ironing board and iron, in-room safe, radio, pay-per-view movies, speaker phone, email through TV and a voice mail system.
• Hotel amenities include concierge, beauty salon, laundry, maid and luggage services, currency exchange, sauna, safety deposit boxes, wake-up calls, fax machine service and allotment of tee times at the golf courses.
• Hotel would need a cash deposit or credit card to cover incidental charges.
• Check in time is 3pm
• Check out time is 12pm
• 21 years is minimum to book rooms.
• Kids aged 17 and below can stay free with an adult.