Boulder situation is located just a few minutes from the Strip and is one of the unique hotels in Las Vegas. There is something for every visitor here. To start with, there is a casino occupying 75000 sq ft. The resort also has shopping, lounges, restaurants and other attractions. The rustic appeal of the resort makes it more comfortable and appealing to the guests.
There are many choices for dining including the Guadalajara Bar & Grille, The Feast Gourmet Buffet offering Mexican cuisine and The Broiler, Pasta Palace offering Italian cuisine. There is also a centralized lounge, Railhead which is the room for dancing, cocktails and live performances occasionally. Kids can have fun at the Kid’s quest, a play area for the kids. The Regal Cinema complex is among the finest of movie theatres which makes your movie experience more memorable.
Similar to the other sister properties, Boulder station also sets high standards of quality which it continuously surpasses.
Boulder Station Room
Boulder Station Gaming Floor
Details about Boulder station
• There are 300 rooms in the hotel.
• The casino occupies 75000 sq ft area and the games include Bingo, Blackjack, Craps, Caribbean stud poker, Pai Gow Poker, Keno, Poker, Mini Baccarat and Roulette. There are more than 2800 video poker and slot machines, Super Megabucks and Megabucks. There is a poker room in the casino.
• There is a race and sports book which can seat around 350 people with 30 big screens and 50 TV sets.
• There are various options for dining including the Winchell’s, Subway, Burger King, Viva Salsa, the Feast Gourmet Buffet, The Broiler, Starbucks, Metro Pizza, CoCo’s Café, Pasta Palace, and Guadalajara Bar & Grille.
• The lounge, Railhead, which can seat 270 people features live country music and comedy acts.
• No nightlife.
• There are no other attractions.
• There is an outdoor pool.
• No health club.
• No Spa.
• There is one gift shop.
• There is no wedding chapel.
• There are no convention rooms.
• There is no business center.
• There are rooms accessible through wheel chairs.
• Wireless HSIA and WIFI available in-room
• No RV Park.
• There are limited facilities for child care.
• There are restrictions on pets. There is a refundable deposit and a non-refundable daily fee.
• An outside company provides shuttle service from and to the airport for a fee.
• There is no shuttle to the Strip.
• Facilities in a standard room include voice mail, telephone, radio, pay-per-view movies, iron and ironing board, in-room safe, hair dryer, remote controlled Cable television, wireless HSIA for a fee, alarm clock and air conditioning.
• Hotel facilities include wake-up call, safe deposit box, maid service, luggage and laundry services, and currency exchange and guest services.
• 21 years is the minimum age for room reservations.
• Check-in at 3pm and check-out at 12 noon.
• Kids below and equal to the age of 12 can stay for free with an adult. However a room can have only 4 guests including children.
• There is a $12.99 charged by Boulder station per room for night hotel services and this also includes cost for wireless HSIA, unlimited local and 800 long distance calls, gift shop discount, local newspaper excluding on Sundays, fax and copy services and discounts and special offers every day. The rates are arrived based on double occupancy. An extra adult will be charged $12 for every night. You need to produce cash or credit card for covering incidental charges.