Strict Standards: Non-static method utf_normalizer::nfc() should not be called statically in /home/gambling/public_html/forum/includes/utf/utf_tools.php on line 1781
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 1007: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/utf/utf_tools.php:1781)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 1007: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/utf/utf_tools.php:1781)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4355: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/utf/utf_tools.php:1781)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4357: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/utf/utf_tools.php:1781)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4358: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/utf/utf_tools.php:1781)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4359: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/utf/utf_tools.php:1781)
Gambling Info Discussion Board • View topic - happy to be one of you

Gambling Info Disscusion Board

Gambling Info Discussion Board

happy to be one of you

Good place to make your first post, tell us something about yourself.

happy to be one of you

Postby wattanatrygve » 21 Mar 2011, 13:30

Hi, i'm new here and i'm really happy to be one of you in this unique forum. Thanks to my co-members and the admin man, for accepting me here.
wattanatrygve

Re: happy to be one of you

Postby Gambit » 22 Mar 2011, 04:48

Cheers
I want something good to die for, to make it beautiful to live
Gambit

Return to Introduce yourself